Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(44)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Western Digital 160 GB Caviar Blue SATA 7200 RPM 8...
- Thermaltake BlacX Duet eSATA USB Dual Hard Drives ...
- Hitachi Deskstar 3.5" 1TB 7200RPM SATA II 16MB Cac...
- Seagate BlackArmor NAS 440 4-Bay 6 TB (4 x 1.5 TB)...
- G-Technology G-DRIVE 1TB External Hard Drive w/ eS...
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1 TB SATA 32 MB Cache Bu...
- Seagate 1TB Barracuda 7200.11 Bulk/OEM Hard Drive ...
- D-Link DNS-321 2-Bay Network Attached Storage
- Hitachi Deskstar 3.5 Inch 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA II 32...
- Seagate BlackArmor NAS 420 4- Bay 2 TB (2 x 1 TB a...
- Seagate BlackArmor NAS 440 4-Bay 8 TB (4 x 2 TB) N...
- Data Robotics Drobo 4-Bay USB 2.0/FireWire 800 SAT...
- Vantec NexStar MX NST-400MX-SR Dual 3.5-Inch SATA ...
- Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s 32 MB Ca...
- Seagate Barracuda 2.0 TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB C...
- Seagate STAK100 FreeAgent GoFlex Net Media Sharing...
- Western Digital 1.5 TB Caviar Green SATA Intellipo...
- Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Home 2 TB STAM2000100
- Seagate Constellation ES 2 TB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s 6...
- Seagate BlackArmor NAS 440 4-Bay 4 TB (4 x 1 TB) N...
- Seagate BlackArmor NAS 220 2-Bay 2 TB (2 x 1 TB) N...
-
▼
September
(21)
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s 32 MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Desktop Hard Drive ST310005N1A1AS-RK-Retail Kit
1TB - 7200rpm - Serial ATA/300 - Serial ATA - Internal
Size: 1 TB Brand: Seagate Model: ST310005N1A1AS-RK Platform: Windows Format: CD Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 3.70" h x 9.50" w x 7.20" l, .95 pounds CPU: AMD Athlon 1 GHz Memory: 32MB Hard Disk: 1TB Graphics: This is the description of the PC Graphics 256MB Processors: 1 Native resolution: 640x480 Display size: 669.2913385827 32MB 3.5Inch
Most helpful customer reviews 58 of 63 people found this review helpful. High capacity, high performance, high reliability justin_v The first thing to mention is that no one legitimately complain of not having a TB of storage, each player is on the more paramount. If my NTFS formatted 931.5GB, about 20GB more than I even expected. The second thing is to understand each drive model, each manufacturer has a fairly standard, and a small, DOA (DOA I think there's literally dead on arrival, and 1 week or less) to evaluate. If you have a DOA, the replacement rate, or the service you have received. If you get two DOA, or a substitute that is DOA to complain freely. I have my hard drive (I drive exactly except I bought OEM) in a housing NexStar 3 (capable of detecting all 1TB) via eSATA (You can use a USB 2.0 port with this forum too). ESATA run on my Asus G2S-B2 via a Rosewill eSATA expansion port 2 Expresscard32 In summary, the results I have received, based on results of internal SATAII identically. The first thing to do if the SATA controller can handle auto-negotiation, is to remove the small bridge completely gray, this will increase the performance of his blast. Ss. Write - 70 MB / s. Sec Lea - 105 MB / s Buffered Write - 59 MB / s Buffered Read - Read 62 MB / s Random - 54 MB / s This drive is faster than the Seagate family in my notebook as the primary disk. For those of you who can not be used internally or through eSATA will not see this kind of performance, the theoretical USB 2.0 is almost half of the SS. read. These tests are performed via PC Wizard 2008, more importantly, with the jumper installed. I did not want to assume that people know what it is and see if your SATA controller can use it removed. The performance is slightly better, but nothing substantial, without the jumper (which is actually a SATA drive to the dubs) I'm basically torture tested this device since I got almost one month ago, is perfect. Overall, I found, not drive sooner or later, the unit will likely serve me for a while. I recommend this disc to another, if not greater performance (Hitachi snoozfest are), then the rate is not much, much lower (1 TB Samsung's new is notoriously bad, the unacceptably high failure rate). etc. 14 of 15 people found the following review helpful. Be careful with these Drive-By S. Dolan Be careful with this drive, Seagate has one known issue with many of his recent Baracuda high capacity hard drives, which after 3-6 months, the device can not start. If you buy this device, visit the website [..] and use the device detects software they offer are there to see what version of firmware on your hard disk. If there is an updated version of the firmware, then you need to flash update the drive if you are uncomfortable doing this then I would recommend buying another brand drive. The driver is Seagate forum thread discuss this problem here: [..] (well over a thousand messages). You can also search for "ST3100034AS problems" on google. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. Train test case By Daniel King, I took it gently out of the box, very careful not static gently laid him next to my computer while you take the old drive. So I met her and patted her on the hard tile floor plate. It hit and cracked the corner of your hard disk and I felt sick, knowing that I broke it. I had to put in any way just to see what would happen, and you know what works well! I can not believe it. All 32 customer reviews ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment